- About us
- Common Service Centre (CSC)
- Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE)
- Media Kit
- Contact Us
BSNL : 09404094069
Idea : 07774033567
Tata : 08087019577
Vodafone : 08007412002
Bharat Sarkaar Services
E-Governance in India has steadily evolved from computerization of Government Departments to initiatives that encapsulate the finer points of Governance, such as citizen centricity, service orientation and transparency.
National Pension System (NPS)
NPS, regulated by PFRDA, is an important milestone in the development of a sustainable and efficient voluntary defined contribution pension system in India. It has the following broad objectives:
- To provide old age income
- Reasonable market based returns over the long term
- Extending old age security coverage to all citizens
- Rs.1000/- subsidy from Govt.of India per year to each Subscriber.
- Return on Investment up to 12% as directed by Govt.of India.
- Return on Investment for FY-12-13 declared by GOI-13.40%
The UIDAI's mandate is to issue a unique identification number linked to the resident's demographic and biometric information, which can be used a id proof, and to access a host of benefits and services. The number on the card has been named Aadhaar, which translates into 'foundation', or 'support'.
- Aadhaar's guarantee of uniqueness and centralised, online identity verification would be the basis for building these multiple services and applications, and facilitating greater connectivity to markets.
- Aadhaar would also give any resident the ability to access these services and resources, anytime, anywhere in the country.
- Aadhaar can for example, provide the identity infrastructure for ensuring financial inclusion across the country banks can link the unique number to a bank account for every resident, and use the online identity authentication to allow residents to access the account from anywhere in the country
- Aadhaar would also be a foundation for the effective enforcement of individual rights. A clear registration and recognition of the individual's identity with the state is necessary to implement their rights to employment, education, food, etc. The number, by ensuring such registration and recognition of individuals, would help the state deliver these rights.
Spanco has been empanelled as Enrolment Agency (EA) by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) for undertaking Demographic and Biometric data collection for UID enrolment across all States and UTs in India. At present Spanco is working under three Registrars in four states of India and has enrolled over a million citizens
|Please click for Enrolment / Correction Form.|